The DID1 is an engine control unit for common rail diesel engines with up to 8 cylinders equipped with solenoid injectors. It is also capable of driving unit injectors as well as some spill valve controlled injection pumps.
Notable hardware features:
- 8 injector outputs Software configurable boost voltage up to 100V. Software configurable peak current up to 32A and hold current up to 21A. Controllers ordered for plug-and-play operation with Mercedes Benz OM61x engines have only 6 injector outputs.
- 15 configurable low-side switch outputs 7 of which are PWM capable. Up from 11 on the first generation.
- Dedicated main relay low-side output.
- 14 0-5V analog inputs
- 8 general purpose digital inputs Not counting crank/cam sensor inputs. Up from 5 on the first generation.
- 1 K-type thermocouple input Measurable range 0 to 1350◦C
- On board barometric pressure sensor
- 8 GB On board data logging memory Capable of recording data at up to 1000Hz on selected channels or every channel simultaneously at up to 500Hz. Real time clock for log time stamps.
- 2 CAN 2.0B interfaces Capable of sending and receiving arbitrary data as well as serve OBD2 over CAN. Data rates configurable up to 1Mbps.
- LIN bus interface For control of turbocharger actuators and other devices relying on LIN networking.
- 1 Analog output 0-5V mappable to perform any function, perfect to provide a throttle or engine torque signal to transmission controllers or other devices not CAN-enabled.
Engines with base maps and wiring information currently available:
- Mercedes Benz OM611 (220CDI), OM612 (270CDI), OM613 (320CDI) plug and play wiring
- Mercedes Benz OM628 4.0 V8
- Mercedes Benz OM646 (220CDI), OM647 (270CDI), OM648 (320CDI)
- Toyota 1KD-FTV 3.0 4 cylinder found in J90 Land Cruiser.
- SsangYong D27DT (OM665) 2.7 found in Rexton and Kyron.
- DID1 ECU
- 2 metre long USB cable
If you require connectors select that option. Connectors 1 and 3 are required to run an OM611, OM612 or OM613 Mercedes Benz engine that has a wiring harness complete with connectors 4 and 5. A complete connector set is required for all other applications.
ECUs are by default configured with 8 injector outputs. Those who wish to run OM611, OM612 or OM613 engines with factory wiring need the 6 injector option. This is simply a pair of solder jumpers inside the ECU and are easily changed at any time later.
See product's user manual for more information or contact us with any questions before ordering.
Controller comes with a 2 year warranty.
DID1 Common Rail Diesel ECU
- Brand: Baldur's Control Systems
- Product Code: DID1
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $1,199.00
- 3 or more $1,050.00